Shoulder Baring

















Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've been in front of a camera so please don't mind the awkwardness in these shots. 

I'm sure many of you have already noticed that the off-the-shoulder style was trending. I say was because it's already on its way towards obsolescence (in my opinion at least). 

I wanted to show you how I took this declining trend and revamped it into a similar but new and transitional piece. 

Rather than buying an off-the-shoulder top, I took a white button up and left the first few open until it hugged my shoulders nicely. By doing this, you're baring your shoulders but also creating an effortless yet sophisticated look. The bunching of the shirt gives it that messy morning vibe yet the crisp button up aspect of it keeps it chic and totally worth wearing out. 

I wrapped around a neck scarf to accessorize but also to tone down the amount of skin that was showing. Stay classy, ladies. 

Let me know what you think! 

xx
Christina

Necessary Clothing | Top (Similar here.)
H&M | Denim
Forever 21 | Heels
Windsor | Sunglasses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate