Join the CLUB









Just some fun insight of what my iPhone #ootd "photoshoots" are like! I didn't have enough time to formally do a photoshoot and post this on my blog so I had Joomi snap a few shots just in case. It wasn't until Club Monaco themselves noticed my post on Instagram that I decided to upload it here! 

Here I'm wearing the Torela Jumpsuit in black! It's from a few months ago but it made a short comeback before selling out in-store. Definitely still available online (and it's on sale)! 

I'm sure many of you have noticed the layering trend going on - for example, a simple slip dress over a turtleneck. I decided to play on this trend and put a basic cropped turtleneck under the Torela for a formal yet chic look.

I balanced out the look with basic pumps and delicate jewelry. Since I was going to work, I of course had my Casio on me. I know, I mixed silver and gold, sue me. 

I hope you all enjoyed this look, I haven't been in front of a camera in a while so you're seeing some actual panic laughs and unsureness of how to pose. 

Let me know what you think! 

xx
Christina

Club Monaco | Torela Jumpsuit
Forever 21 | Turtleneck, Heels, Midi Rings
Casio | Watch

Instagram  |  Facebook  | Twitter



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate