The Ritz Carlton🍾








If you follow my Instagram you'll know that I recently traveled to Shanghai! (blog post still in the works). 

Our choice of stay? The Ritz-Carlton.

Originally, we had selected the Mandarin Oriental however the Ritz was closer to where we wanted to be - aka the shopping. 

The staff were helpful in creating a pleasant stay for us and even suggesting great places to explore. The hotel was actually connected to the IFC Mall - a huge mall consisting of top brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes and so much more. 

The room was amazing with a large bathroom area and a great view. Immediately upon seeing the tub I thought, 'I have to do a funny little photoshoot in there!'

I thought the same about this little couch in front of the elevators - not going to lie someone caught us once! It was embarrassing. 

At the end of it all, it was a great place to stay and I now have the ability to stay "I stayed at the Ritz."

p.s when your style icon is Victoria Beckham but she's flexible af and you're not even though you're half her age... real classy, Christina. Real classy. 

xx
Christina

VERO MODA | Jumpsuit
H&M | Heels


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate