Nobody Cares Club🌴















It's officially summer and I've been busy trying to create some great content for you all! 


Yes, a video is in the works featuring these next couple of posts. What better way to beat the heat in the summer than crop tops? 

This first look is perfect for summer nights. 

I paired this burgundy halter cropped top with high waisted jeans shorts and tied it together with a flannel. To climb up these huge rocks I laced up my trusty converse and made the quick hike. It's simple, non-restricting and stylish. What more could you ask for?

What a perfect location this was. I definitely plan to come here a lot more to enjoy a drink or two with friends and just chill. 

Join me in the Nobody Cares Club!

Also, my crew and I have decided to create a whole Instagram account to document some behind the scenes shots! We decided there's so much fun going on behind the camera that it needed to be shared for you all to see! You'll now get to see how the shots are created and how scenes come together thanks to my wonderful crew. Click the Behind the Scenes link below to follow us!

Make sure you check out the full photoshoot here.  

Let me know what you think! 

xx
Christina

Forever 21 | Top, Shorts
H&M | Flannel
Converse | Shoes


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate