In Full Bloom

 

 



Happy Monday! 

I wanted to share with you the other festival look I was able to shoot. I absolutely love this look because of how comfortable yet totally 'chella it was. 

My friend managed to drag me out to Central Park and I gotta thank her for that because we got some really good shots! The trees are blooming and it was just absolutely beautiful that day. 

For this look, I pulled on this floral crop top with crochet detailing. The combination of floral and crochet just screamed Coachella! I kept it simple with a pair of denim shorts and white converses and I wrapped myself up in this oversized knit cardigan to beat the slight breeze! Again, I went with a gold anklet because I had to accessorize at least a little, haha. 

I hope you all enjoyed these looks! I know there are only a couple but I wanted to get out some content for you guys. Let me know what you think of them!

xx
Christina

Instagram: @TheWongProject
Facebook: TheWongProject
Twitter: @TheWongProject

Forever 21 | Top
H&M | Shorts
Converse | Shoes
Charlotte Russe | Cardigan 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate