Baddie

                             

        
          
         

I don't wanna lose my pride but I'ma f*ck me up a b!tch.

six inch heels, she walked into the club like nobody business.

Middle fingers up, tell him - "boy, bye." 

Just some lyrics to get you in the right vibe! 

I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start! I'm so excited to share this shoot with you!

As soon as Beyonce's Lemonade dropped I knew I had to get these looks out before it was too late! That whole album set the vibe for this look. It's tough but sexy and ain't nobody gonna mess with you! 

I combined this ever trending laced cropped top with these white joggers for a sporty yet sexy look. I've always wanted a pair of lace up heels and my prayers were finally answered! Shout out to Joomi Park for insisting I buy them! 

To play up the tough feel, I threw on this graphic baseball cap. Accessories included gold details - a thin watch and a delicate bangle. 

Make sure you check out the full photoshoot here

Let me know what you think! 

xx
Christina

Forever 21 | Top, Jacket
Zara | Joggers, Bag
H&M | Heels
6 Panel Studio | Cap
Casio | Watch



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate