Roche Ones



I'm sure we've all noticed the change from the most stylish heels to the most stylish (and comfortable) sneakers. It's an epidemic! Women are putting away their heels (for now) and opting for more comfortable and versatile sneakers. 


I love heels. As a 5'2" girl, I should love heels! But as much as I love them, we all have to admit that they hurt. So I am grateful for this shift in fashion and in celebration have purchased these red Nike Roche Ones. 

I sat in the store for a good 15 minutes with my friend debating on the color. Black could be worn with everything - it's a staple. But the red! The red was such a statement and was so cute so of course, I got the red. 

Which sneakers will you be opting for?

xx
Christina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate