Jenny Packham A/W 2016


The lineup 

Jenny Packham discussing the A/W 2016 collection
Jenny putting on final touches for first looks
check out these sequined details!

Phew! Sorry it's been a while since a few updates, I feel horrible knowing that I launched this blog promising a lot of great content but then taking a sudden break. If you follow me on social media then you know I'm an intern at Jenny Packham NYC. Well, the reason as to why I've been on such a big break is because the last week has been crazy! 

I met Jenny and her team on Thursday and since then we've been casting models and prepping for the show today (Sunday). Although I was bummed that I ended up having to work backstage versus just watching the show, all went well and that's all that matters at the end of the day. 

So unfortunately I don't have great runway pics but I do have some backstage stuff! If you'd like to see the looks on the runway check out @JennyPackham and #JennyPackham on instagram! 

It was a great experience and I felt so proud to be a part of the team - not to mention the collection is absolutely gorgeous! Make sure you take a look through and share what your favorite look is! 

xx
Christina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate