Sunday Brunch



Sunday adventures call for something comfortable and breathable. Since the weather has been nice, I slipped on this charcoal gray dress with a zipper accent on the front. For added warmth, I threw over my leather "jacket." I'm not sure if you could really call it a leather jacket, the sleeves aren't leather. 

I've been obsessed with high boots so I had to slip them on for this look! Not to mention, the short, stacked heel made them comfortable enough for a day on the town. 

I chose this nude bag with a subtle hint of dusty pink. It can surprisingly hold a lot despite my first impression. 

Joomi and I found some pretty greenery along the way and just had to stop for a few shots! What do you think? 

xx
Christina

Zara | Jacket, Bag
Forever 21 | Dress
Steve Madden | Shoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate