Femme Fatale



















femme fa·tale
fem fəˈtal,fəˈtäl/
     noun
            an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.
----

I'm so excited to share this photoshoot with you! I had been envisioning this for a while but I didn't have the resources to get it done. Fortunately, coming back to Boston gave me the chance to bring this to life. 

Thank you to Alyssa for the title! I know it sounds a bit harsh and... not good but she pointed out that because I had a "badass" theme, it could be interpreted as such. 

I aimed for a very chic, sophisticated and sleek vibe - all with that hint of sexy, of course. 

I was hoping to incorporate any sort of color but felt that black and white was too classic to mess with. 

To accomplish the look, I slipped on this maxi dress which had that sleek factor, and the detailed slit added the hint of sexiness. For shoes, I kept it simple with a strap heel to elongate the legs. 

I'm not much of an accessory person but I knew this look was too classy to go bare! To finish it all up, I added these double studded pearl earrings (much like the Dior pearl earrings). 

For his look, a simple blazer over a white dress shirt. Slacks and dress shoes are a must and to pull it all together, a skinny black tie. Let's also not forget that watch! How James Bond of him. 

I know that this shoot seems pretty random but rather than just everyday looks, I hope to pursue more cinematic visions. Let me know what you think. 

I hope you liked it! 

Make sure you look out for the video that will go up on youtube, follow me on Instagram and Like on Facebook!

Check out the entire photoshoot here.

xx
Christina

H&M | Dress
JustFab | Shoes
Mirina Collections | Earrings

His
H&M | Blazer, Dress Shirt
Express | Tie
YesStyle | Pants
G.H Bass & Co. | Shoes
Victorinox Swiss Army | Watch

PC: Alyssa, Henry


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate