Baby, I'm Blue


Spring has officially sprung and that calls for a touch of pastels. Although it was a little gloomy with a small patch of rain in the afternoon, the morning was bright and warm. I was able to stay warm through a brisk breeze with this knit top but also enjoy the sun and not overheat since it's cropped. 

The thing I love most about this top isn't just the color but also the lace up sides. I had never seen a top like this before and when I saw it, I knew I had to get it. It's an added spunk to an otherwise basic knit cropped top. 

I paired the top with black, ripped skinny jeans and stiletto boots. I would usually wear my thigh highs but I figured I had displayed those enough in my most recent posts and video! These stiletto boots are an all time favorite though so no real complaints here.

I hope you enjoyed this look! 

Make sure to check out my most recent video here, subscribe and follow me on instagram!

xx
Christina

Topshop | Knit Cropped Top
H&M | Jeans (DIY)
H&M | Shoes
Zara | Bag



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Snap Widget

Activate